Saturday 7 April 2018

The one and only


As I already mentioned before I love to read, it‘s not only fiction anymore but also books about cars which I enjoy even more. There is one book which I absolutely adore - Auto Fundamentals. It starts with the basics. It helps you understand how an engine works even when you don’t know the first things about it. And then it continues into more complicated issues and secrets of car systems.
I haven‘t finished this book yet but I made it through about 200pages. There is just so much to learn that it is impossible to catch all of it on first attempt. It tells you what each part does, what makes it run and what can go wrong with it. It will show you how fascinating the car universe really is. 



There is also a workbook available but I don’t consider it to be necessary or particularly helpful. It is a good practise but the textbook is enough itself.
I am putting here a list of some other books I own a value but Auto Fundamentals will probably stay my sweetheart for some time.

Auto Repair for Dummies – Deanna Sclar
Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals – John Heywood
Intelligent Vehicle Technologies: Theory and Applications – L. Vlacic, M. Parent, F. Harashima
Automotive Battery Technology – Alexander Thaler
Advanced Automotive Fault Diagnosis – Tom Denton
How Cars Work – Tom Newton
Toubleshooting and Repair of Diesel Engines - Paul Dempsey
Auto Fundamentals – M. W. Stockel, M. T. Stockel, C. Johanson
Idiot's Guides: Auto Repair and Mantenance - Dave Stribling

No comments:

Post a Comment